Some Interesting Facts About Vaping


Smoking tobacco is said to kill more than 480,000 Americans each year, according to the American Heart Association. In addition, smoking is the biggest preventable cause of death and disease. This is because tobacco smokers are more at risk of lung cancer and other ailments. However, there are still a lot of people addicted to smoking tobacco in the world. The nicotine in the tobacco causes it to be addictive and makes it hard to quit when you’re finally into it. Some people would rather have a healthier alternative than to stop smoking altogether. Tobacco is an easy way to relieve stress because it is easily accessible and cheap. But ever since tobacco became a worldwide problem, a lot of people sought alternatives, including nicotine gum, and more recently, e-cigarette or vaping.

Vaping is the most famous tobacco smoking alternative and is considered to be the healthiest alternative for a lot of people. This is partly because the smoke from the tobacco cigarette has some nasty stuff going on inside it. Vapes produces vapors, which is the same as the stuff inside a cloud. What are e-cigarettes and how does it work?

E-cigarettes are battery-powered devices that are shaped like cigarettes. The battery is used to heat the liquid and release vapor, which is in turn inhaled by the user. The liquid usually contains nicotine, flavorings, and propylene glycol, which is believed to be safer than the chemicals found in the traditional tobacco cigarette. These liquids are called vape juice or e-juice.

Vape juice comes with a lot of options; there’s a lot of choices in flavors and nicotine-levels. There are even passion fruit and mint flavored CBD pens, which are produced by Vib Vapor.  You can choose if your vape juice will have a more or lesser amount of nicotine. Even zero nicotine options are available for those who don’t want nicotine.  The flavorings have the same ingredients used in products, such as ketchup, ice cream, and salad dressings. Flavors are only 10% of the vape juice. The other 90% are propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin. In short, the vape juice is a mixture of water, food flavoring, vegetable glycerine/propylene glycol, and your choice of nicotine level.

Nicotine oil is extracted from tobacco, which is what makes tobacco cigarettes unhealthy. However, the amount of nicotine on vape juices are significantly lower than that of the cigarette. A single cigarette has 8mg to 20 mg of nicotine, while vape juice only has 4mg on average. Not to mention that there is a 0mg option, in addition to scrapping 4,000 other chemicals that can be found in a single tobacco stick. There is also an option for CBD or Cannabidiol, a non-toxic cannabinoid. A lot of e-cigarette smokers are replacing nicotine oil into CBD because it is non-psychotropic and non-toxic.

People might still argue about the benefits of vaping. To get to the bottom line, vaping is one of the safest alternatives to smoking tobacco cigarettes because it gives you the experience of tobacco smoking, but not the other chemicals that can be found in a tobacco stick. There has been a lot of studies conducted in recent years that proves vaping is one of the safest alternatives. Even organizations like the Royal College of General Practitioners and the British Medical Association encourages chronic smokers to try vaping. Cancer Research UK also found out that the amount of toxin from a smoker’s body when he tried vaping, and stopped tobacco smoking, has been reduced.

The thing that scares countries and made them ban e-cigarette is not about the harm it causes in the body. Instead, it’s because of the fear that young people might get addicted to vaping. It is worthy to take note that vaping is primary an alternative choice for chronic smokers that want to stop tobacco smoking. You can’t deny that even though e-cigarettes are banned, young people can still access tobacco cigarettes, which are more dangerous than e-cigarettes. E-cigarettes are still new, compared to tobacco cigarettes which have been present in centuries. Smoking is undeniably a part of human’s culture; there’s a chance that it will not go away. But with proper regulation and using healthier alternatives, the risk of cancer and other ailments will be reduced.