Florida is home to some of the best beaches in the world. Pedro Martin has always been passionate about his state, and he wanted to do something that allowed him to incorporate his passion for South Florida with his passion for community spirit and real estate. Hence, for Pedro Martin Terra Group, which he founded with his father, was the perfect opportunity to bring all of that together. The company develops and invests in real estate the redefine the way communities work. And since the beaches are an integral part of every Floridian’s life, he felt that drawing some attention to some of its best beaches would be a good starting point.
The Best Beaches in Florida
- Bahia Honda State Park, in the Florida Keys, is not to be missed. White, sandy beaches make people feel as if they are in paradise.
- South Walton County is home to numerous beaches with truly powdery sand. This is because the sand is nearly 100% pure quartz. It truly pampers the feet!
- Vero Beach is found close to Miami. It is a true hotspot in the state and particularly for treasure hunters. Treasures like gold doubloons are frequently found here. This is because, around three centuries ago, a fleet of Spanish ships laden with treasure was wrecked on the reefs. Relics are still discovered almost daily. If you hope to find some, then try the Sea Grape Trail.
- Palm Beach is the place to be for those who want to rub shoulders with millionaires and love to see mansions and superyachts. This is where the rich and famous congregate, docking their yachts in front of their 10,000 square foot homes.
- South Beach, meanwhile, is many people’s favorite beach. This is the place to see and be seen. All clothing worn here has expensive designer labels on it. Don’t miss a trip on Ocean Drive, where you can really feel part of this eclectic, upscale town.
- Dry Tortugas National Park is a fantastic South Florida beach as well. It is in Key West and can only be reached by plane or by ferry. It is a fantastic spot for snorkeling, as the coral reef is teaming with rainbow colored tropical fish. The water is crystal clear and not to be missed.
These are just some of the beaches in South Florida that are truly not to be missed. For Pedro Martin, they make it obvious why the state is known as the “Sunshine State”. Each beach is unique and each is surrounded by a community of people who love to be together and who come together in the face of any problems, including the recent Hurricane Irma. For Martin, South Florida is the place to be, and he is proud to be able to work with his father on revitalizing certain communities, improving others, and even building new, sustainable developments. Indeed, Terra Group has played an important role in developing the economy of the region and will continue to do so.